Annual Health Fair
Quest Diagnostics Biometric Screening for those employees who missed the Health Fair
Focusing on your health and well-being is always important. College of Central Florida is dedicated to your well-being and has teamed with Quest Diagnostics, the nation’s leading provider of worksite biometric screenings, to offer you a complimentary biometric screening through December 17, 2021.
It's Easy to Participate
1) Schedule your screening (a blood draw plus biometric measurements which may include weight, height, blood pressure, and waist circumference).
2) Visit a Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center (PSC) or complete a screening with your physician
Here’s How to Get Started:
We will be offering screening at nationwide Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center locations or with a physician with a Physician Results Form. To schedule an appointment, visit My.QuestForHealth.com (online registration is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week).
For questions regarding registration or scheduling your appointment, contact the Quest Diagnostics Service Center by email at Wellness@QuestDiagnostics.com or by phone at 1.855.623.9355, Monday to Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM CT and Saturday, 7:30 AM to 2:00 PM CT.
Quest Diagnostics FAQs
Quest Diagnostics Biometric Screening Instructions
Quest Diagnostics Biometric Screening Instructions-Spanish
Join us for the annual Health and Wellness Fair and receive your COVID-19 vaccine!
|Appointments will be required this year for the Health Assessment!!!!
You can make your appointment now for the Health Assessment!
The wellness screening at the Health Fair will be offered to full-time benefits eligible employees. Florida Blue will continue to absorb the cost of the screenings for employees and dependents over 18 enrolled in the Florida Blue Plan; FCSRMC will absorb the cost of full-time benefit eligible employees not enrolled in a Florida Blue health insurance plan (DV Plan members).
Ocala Campus: October 5, 2021 from 10:00am to 3:00pm
Citrus Campus: October 6, 2021 from 10:00am to 1:00pm
Ocala Campus, Building 5, Patriot Café
Citrus Campus, Building C4, Room 103
Schedule Your Appointment Today! (Appointment’s will be required this year)!
The Pick-A-Time Appointment Scheduler is now available to start making appointments for your biometric screening at the Health Fair! You must utilize the Blue Cross Blue Shield Pick-A-Time website to schedule your health screening appointment. Appointment is required!
Please use this link to schedule your appointment now: https://pickatime.com/CollegeCentralFLHealthFairSched
Save time at the Health Fair by completing the Personal Health Assessment online!
Instructions to Complete the Online Personal Health Assessment (PHA)
You can register for Better You Strides online or from the AlwaysOn mobile app.
- Log into your member account at floridablue.com.
- Click Health & Wellness, then Better You Strides.
- Read and accept the Terms of Service, then choose your communication preferences.
- Complete the health assessment by 10/1/2021 to be eligible to earn the reward. Knowing your biometric scores is not required to complete the PHA.
Registering from the AlwaysOn mobile app
- Download the AlwaysOn mobile app from the Apple App store or Google Play. Click “New User.”
- Complete the authentication step.
- Create your user name, password and PIN.
Complete the health assessment by 10/01/2021 to be eligible to earn the reward. Knowing your biometric scores is not required to complete the PHA.
COVID19 vaccine available at the Ocala Campus ONLY on October 5, 2021
All CF employees age 18 or older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination from Marion County Health Department. The Health Department has informed us that they plan to administer the Maderna & Pfizer 1st, 2nd and booster vaccine at this event.
You will be required to bring you vaccination card with you if you have already started or completed a vaccination series.
The Health Department informed us that they also plan to bring the Johnson & Johnson but will depend on quantity available at the time of the event.
At the event, enjoy:
- Free health screenings for cholesterol, diabetes, blood pressure and more!
- Experts on site to answer your health questions.
- Vendors on site from Cornerstone Benefits, Eagle Benefits, EAP, Valic-AIG, Voya Financial, HealthEquity, Ameritas, The Standard Insurance, and more!
- When you complete the wellness screening you will receive a door prize and your name will be entered to win one of the grand prizes.