Annual Health Fair
Join us for the annual Health and Wellness Fair!
New this year:
Join us for the annual wellness screening! New this year is an opportunity to make your appointment now and complete your personal health assessment online and in advance of the Health Fair!
The wellness screening at the Health Fair will be offered to full-time benefits eligible employees. Florida Blue will continue to absorb the cost of the screenings for employees and dependents over 18 enrolled in the Florida Blue Plan; FCSRMC will absorb the cost of full-time benefit eligible employees not enrolled in a Florida Blue health insurance plan (DV Plan members).
Ocala Campus: October 2, 2018 from 10:00am to 4:00pm
Citrus Campus: October 3, 2018 from 10:00am to 1:00pm
Ocala Campus, Klein Conference Center, Building 40
Citrus Campus, Building C1, Room 102
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
The Pick-A-Time Appointment Scheduler is now available to start making appointments for your biometric screening at the Health Fair! You must utilize the Blue Cross Blue Shield Pick-A-Time website to schedule your health screening appointment. Walk-ins are welcome, but appointment times will be honored first.
Please use this link to schedule your appointment now: https://pickatime.com/CollegeCentralFLHealthFairSched
NEW This Year: Save time at the Health Fair this year by completing the Personal Health Assessment online!
We are excited to introduce the online Personal Health Assessment form. The online PHA replaces the paper form distributed at the health fair in previous years and gives you the flexibility to complete the form in advance, reducing long wait times on the day of the health fair. The paper form will no longer be available; all participants must complete the form online this year. Simply complete the online PHA in advance of your health fair appointment – this can be done on your computer or cell phone mobile app! At the health fair, your appointment will consist of completing the biometric screening portion of the assessment. Employees must complete the on-site biometric screening and online health assessment to earn rewards points (see below for more information on rewards points).
The online PHA is located within our new wellness platform, Better You Strides. See this document on registering for Better You Strides and completing the online PHA.
At the event, enjoy:
- Free health screenings for cholesterol, diabetes, blood pressure and more!
- Flu shots will be offered at no cost to employees (and dependents if applicable) enrolled in the college sponsored health plan; Non-Florida Blue members can obtain the flu shot for $30 (payable by cash, check or money order).
- Experts on site to answer your health questions.
- Vendors on site from Custom Benefits, EAP, Valic, Gabor, Ameritas, and more!
- When you complete the wellness screening you will receive a door prize and your name will be entered to win one of the grand prizes.
Better You Strides Wellness Platform / Earning Rewards Points
We care about your health—and not just your physical health—but your overall well-being. We’re constantly searching for new and innovative ways to help you improve your life at work and home. That’s why we’re excited to introduce Better You Strides powered by CafeWell—our new employee well-being program. Better You Strides has replaced the Blue Rewards program.
Better You Strides powered by CafeWell is our online program that will help you reach your health goals. This new results-based program will use your current health status, needs, goals and interests to create a personalized plan to help you achieve a better state of well-being. It’s also the online platform (and mobile app!) you’ll use moving forward to track and earn rewards!
To get started, you need to register for the new program. Click here to learn more about registration.
With Better You Strides, you can earn a maximum of 150 points, which equates to a $15 gift card. The points are tied directly to your participation in the Annual Health and Wellness Fair. You can earn 75 points for completing your biometric screening at the Health Fair and 75 points for completing your online personal health assessment. To earn your $15 gift card, you must complete your biometric screening and online personal health assessment.
*If the College as a whole reaches 50 percent participation at the Annual Health and Wellness Fair, you will earn an additional $10 gift card. This means employees have the opportunity to redeem for a $15 gift card on the wellness platform and to receive another $10 gift card, if the college is successful in achieving greater than 50 percent participation in the biometric screening and health assessment.
Better You Strides Video for Members
This brief video (about 1:30) shows employees how Better You Strides works and how to register.
Unable to Attend the Health Fair?
Employees on the Florida Blue Health Plan unable to attend the onsite health screenings are invited to participate in one the following:
- Quest Remote Health Screening: Participate in Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center wellness screening from October 4, 2018 – October 18, 2018. The attached flyer provides instructions for scheduling an appointment at the Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center and completing your health assessment.
- Quest Physician Results Form: If you have visited your doctor this year and had blood work completed or planning to visit your doctor this year to complete your blood work, you can download the Quest Diagnostics physician results form and ask your provider to complete the form and fax to Quest Diagnostics. Additional instructions are attached.
- After you receive your Quest Diagnostics wellness screening results (quest patient service center or physician results), please complete your online personal health assessment by December 31, 2018.
Utilization of these alternative options are only allowed if you are not present on campus the day of the event and it must be pre-approved by Human Resources. Please contact Human Resources (email@example.com) for further information.