1st – Contact Security to report the injury and they will do an accident/incident report. Security or the Supervisor will turn this report into HR so it can be entered into our Workers Compensation insurer portal.
2nd – Contact HR if you are going to seek medical treatment. Employees who seek treatment must do so at the college’s contracted health facility (Concentra) unless the severity of the injury requires Emergency Room, Hospital, or ambulance services.
*HR will send the authorization forms to Concentra once we have been notified.
Concentra Telemed is designed to provide immediate attention for relatively minor medical issues. Serious injuries — or injuries that need hands-on care, like stitches — will still need to be seen in person by a clinician.
When to use Concentra Telemed
- Grade I/II upper/lower extremity strains/sprains
- Minor neck and back strains/sprains
- Minor burns
- Contact dermatitis/rashes
- Tendonitis/repetitive-use injuries
- Bloodborne pathogen exposures
Concentra WC Transportation Service
Concentra Location Map – Florida
Employees’ access to Concentra Workers Compensation-Telemedicine care from anywhere, anytime
Tips for virtual visits:
- Employees need a quiet, private location for the visit.
- They will need a computer, smartphone, or mobile device with a webcam and microphone.
- An internet connection is required.
- Desktop/laptop – www.concentratelemed.com.
- Tablet/smartphone – Visit the mobile website at www.concentratelemed.com or download the Concentra Telemed app via the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- For the best web experience, we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox (PC and Android mobile device users) and Safari (Mac and Apple mobile device users).
- Employees will need an active email address and create a password.
- When the visit starts, employees will present a valid photo ID or driver’s license.
Employers and employees can call 855.835.6337 for technical support and to address any questions on care delivery, case process, etc.
How to Use Concentra Telemed
How to Use Concentra Telemed -Spanish