Annual Health Fair
Quest Diagnostics Biometric Screening for those employees who missed the Health Fair
Focusing on your health and well-being is always important. College of Central Florida is dedicated to your well-being and has teamed with Quest Diagnostics, the nation’s leading provider of worksite biometric screenings, to offer you a complimentary biometric screening through December 17, 2022 for Patient Service Center.
It's Easy to Participate
1) Schedule your screening (a blood draw plus biometric measurements which may include weight, height, waist circumference, blood pressure, total Cholesterol, and Glucose readings).
2) Visit a Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center (PSC) or complete a screening with your physician
Here’s How to Get Started:
We will be offering screening at nationwide Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center locations or with a physician with a Physician Results Form. To schedule an appointment, visit My.QuestForHealth.com (online registration is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week).
For questions regarding registration or scheduling your appointment, contact the Quest Diagnostics Service Center by email at Wellness@QuestDiagnostics.com or by phone at 1.855.623.9355, Monday to Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM CT and Saturday, 7:30 AM to 2:00 PM CT.
Quest Diagnostics FAQs
Quest Physician Results Form
Quest Diagnostics Biometric Screening Instructions
Quest Diagnostics Biometric Screening Instructions-Spanish
|Appointments will be required this year for the Health Assessment!!!!
You can make your appointment when we get closer to the event for the Health Assessment!
The wellness screening at the Health Fair will be offered to full-time benefits-eligible employees. Florida Blue will continue to absorb the cost of the screenings for employees and dependents over 18 enrolled in the Florida Blue Plan; FCSRMC will absorb the cost of full-time benefit eligible employees not enrolled in a Florida Blue health insurance plan (DV Plan members).
Citrus Campus: October 3, 2022 from 10:00am to 1:00pm
Ocala Campus: October 4, 2022 from 10:00am to 3:00pm
Ocala Campus, Building 5, Patriot Café
Citrus Campus, Building C4, Room 103
Schedule Your Appointment Today! (Appointments will be required this year)!
The Pick-A-Time Appointment Scheduler is now available to start making appointments for your biometric screening at the Health Fair! You must utilize the Blue Cross Blue Shield Pick-A-Time website to schedule your health screening appointment. An appointment is required!
Please use this link to schedule your appointment now: https://pickatime.com/CollegeCentralFLHealthFairSched
Save time at the Health Fair by completing the Personal Health Assessment online!
Instructions to Complete the Online Personal Health Assessment (PHA)
You can register for Better You Strides online or from the AlwaysOn mobile app.
- Log into your member account at floridablue.com.
- Click Health & Wellness, then Better You Strides.
- Read and accept the Terms of Service, then choose your communication preferences.
- Complete the health assessment by 10/1/2022 to be eligible to earn the reward. Knowing your biometric scores is not required to complete the PHA.
Registering from the AlwaysOn mobile app
- Download the AlwaysOn mobile app from the Apple App store or Google Play. Click “New User.”
- Complete the authentication step.
- Create your user name, password, and PIN.
Complete the health assessment by 10/01/2022 to be eligible to earn the reward. Knowing your biometric scores is not required to complete the PHA.
The best way to protect yourself this season is by getting a flu shot and your COVID-19 shot.
With flu season right around the corner, it’s important that all of our Employees get the flu shot early because it’s the best way to protect yourself
and those around you. We make it easy by offering a flu shot right here at work along with the COVID-19 vaccine.
The CDC recommends that everyone 6 months and older get a flu shot every year. Getting a flu shot today can help protect you and keep you from spreading the flu to your family, friends, co-workers, and others. During the pandemic, a flu shot is more important than ever and will help lessen the burden on our healthcare system and front-line workers.
When you get your flu shot with Walgreens, you’ll help provide a lifesaving vaccine to a child in a developing country through Walgreens Get a Shot. Give a Shot program, in partnership with the United Nations Foundation.
All CF employees age 18 or older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination and booster.
Walgreens pharmacists will be on-site to administer shots
To prepare for your flu shot, we recommend that you:
- Wear short sleeves
- Complete the Vaccination Administration Record (VAR) Consent Form
- Are required to bring proper ID, vaccination card, and Insurance Card
Let’s work together this season to help protect ourselves, our families, co-workers, and the community.
**Maybe limited to quantity available at the time of the event.**
To learn more about Walgreens immunization services, visit Walgreens.com/Immunizations.
Onsite Dental Service at College of Central Florida at the Ocala Campus
October 4, 2022
10 am-2 pm
Dental Insurance - Please provide JetDental with a copy of your insurance card or and any needed information. This enables JetDental to do a benefits check, so they understand the coverage of your plan.
**A limited number of seats are available so please sign up as soon as possible.**
Jet Dental Service-CF Health Fair Flyer
To Schedule, an Appointment – click the link below and on your date (highlighted in blue) to see available times.
Schedule - CF Dental Exam
Schedule - CF Teeth Whitening
Schedule - CF Clear Aligner Consultations
JetDental will have some onsite home teeth whitening kits for $199 each.
At the event, enjoy:
- Free health screenings for cholesterol, diabetes, blood pressure, and more!
- Experts on site to answer your health questions.
- Vendors on site from Cornerstone Benefits, Eagle Benefits, EAP, Valic-AIG, Voya Financial, HealthEquity, Ameritas, The Standard Insurance, and more!
- When you complete the wellness screening you will receive a door prize and your name will be entered to win one of the grand prizes.